Wednesday 17 June 2015

Harry Slinger's North Amsterdam Tour


This video, shot from the window of a car travelling around Amsterdam North, features the song Mijn Amsterdam Noord by Harry Slinger. It is made from the car driver's point of view, which I find very interesting to take, as it totally changes my impression of the area. I have been getting around on a bike for the last week and consequently, have mostly been using different routes. I have also noticed, however, that several locations on this car's route intersect with the route of my bike tour, which has now been fixed. Unfortunately, this video does not trace a consequent route from A to B but is instead an edited video of the highlights of Amsterdam North. All the same, it is the closest I have got yet to a tour of this forgotten side of the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment